Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Dream Street in London

I've found it - the street I could live on in London, in my alternative life. Andrew would have floppy hair and a leather satchel, I'd shop exclusively at Boden, and the girls would wear royal blue wool coats and matching toppers as they hopped on their scooters and headed off to school. Pubs are just around the corner, and so is the Earl's Court tube station.

Spear Mews. It was steps from my London hotel and every time I walked down it I glanced in the windows to see lots of big white couches, crackling fireplaces, and a general air of British modern conviviality.

Christmas is coming up, and a house deed would fit very nicely in the stocking...


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...