Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday's Music Moment - Miss Joan Jett

How happy was I to read this week that there is a Joan Jett biopic in the works, starring Kristin Stewart from the Twilight movie. I know American women were supposed to have their knickers in a bunch over the Sex and the City movie last summer; I couldn't have cared less. But a JOAN JETT movie, the original she-rocker, the woman who still kicks out the jams in middle age and looks better now than she did in her 20s, well, THAT I'd stand in line for. There's a reason she's my go-to artist for Karaoke.

So today's music moment is "I Hate Myself for Loving You" and I dare you not to sing along. As an added bonus, whoever posted this version on YouTube provided helpful if incorrect captions like "I'm not feel jealous as I look a clawn" so it really will become a left-brain, right-brain workout for you.



Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...